Are you interested in being a part of an Artificial Intelligence Marketing (AIM) company that is transforming how B2C enterprises engage with their customers; improving customer experience, marketing throughput and for the first time directly optimizing key business KPIs? Do you want to join a startup company backed by the top firms in the venture capital and SaaS industries? Would you like to be part of a company that prides itself on being a meritocracy, where passion, innovation, integrity, and our customers are at the heart of all that we do?
Then, consider joining us at Amplero, an Artificial Intelligence Marketing company that leverages machine learning and multi-armed bandit experimentation to dynamically test thousands of permutations to adaptively optimize every customer interaction and maximize customer lifetime value and loyalty.
To do this, we collaborate closely with our customers to learn about their business challenges, to help develop strategic marketing approaches for solving them, and enable them to deploy these strategies using the Amplero AI Marketing platform at beyond human scale.
Our customer base, span of vertical proof points, and channel partnerships are rapidly expanding and we are seeking a Chief Revenue Officer to direct the next phase of Amplero’s scalable growth.
As Amplero’s CRO you would:
- Build lasting and profitable customer relationships by creating and leading a world-class sales organization, and partnering with Amplero Product, Marketing, Customer, and Finance teams to deliver on the promises we make to our customers.
- Create a revenue road map, and lead sales execution across direct sales and channel partnerships
- Work with Product and Finance to develop pricing strategies that maximize company short-term and long-term revenue growth and margins
- Serve as a member of the Amplero leadership team, supporting fellow executives and representing Amplero values inside and outside the company
- Manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology, and report regularly to the company, investors, and the board of directors.
- Improve our tools and strategies to implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales and marketing processes
- Coach and build a high-performing sales team in a climate of rapid growth
- Actively collaborate with the marketing team on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and demand generation
- Own business development function and partnership strategy
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 15+ years of experience as a sales and business development leader for growing B2B technology companies – especially Enterprise Software or SaaS sales in Martech, CRM, or AdTech
- You love connecting and have deep relationships with other executives (e.g. CMO, Market Technology, Marketing Analytics) across B2C industries in target verticals (Telecom, FinServ, Gaming, Technology, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Entertainment)
- You’re passionate about communicating and can keep Fortune 500 executives engaged
- You’re comfortable with areas of marketing where beyond-human scale, advanced experimentation and machine learning capabilities are used for achieving marketing performance, for example, RTB, DMP’s in display advertising, and multivariate testing
- You’re not intimidated by technology and can demo your product at-will
- People love working with you, and for you
- You’re comfortable traveling approximately 50% of the time
- You have a B.A. in a relevant field and MBA or other Master’s level degree with relevant focus, or equivalent work experience
Amplero is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.